dmission to the school is strictly according to the Gauteng Department of Education (GDE) regulations.
Applications for 2018 open on 2nd May 2017
As per GDE regulations, application for Grade 8 in 2018 are required to be completed online. The website for registering and applying in the Gauteng Province is http://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za.
The applications procedure is as follows:
• Apply online. You will receive a reference number and an sms.
• Collect information forms from Pretoria High School for Girls
• Supporting documents to be returned with information forms:
- Unabridged birth certificate of learner (or proof of having applied for one)
- Identity documents of both parents
- Proof of residential address
- Learner’s grade 6 final report and latest grade 7 report
- GDE number (from online application). PHSG may not accept any supporting documentation without printed proof of the online application.
- Other documents may be required
Fees for 2017 are as follows:
- School Fees Grade 8: R34 000
- School Fees Grade 9-12: R30 600
- Boarder Fees: R48 000 or R12 000 per term payable before the start of each term.
All fees are reviewed on an annual basis.