Terms and Conditions
Pretoria High School for Girls
Goods and Services Offered
Export Restrictions – Not applicable / Delivery Policy – Not applicable
If an account is overpaid and the account is in credit, the amount in credit will, upon written request by payer, either be refunded to the payer /account holder or be transferred to the following year’s school fees.
In the event that a tour or event is cancelled, the money will, upon written request, either be transferred to the school fee account or be refunded into the account of the payer/account holder.
1. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it.
2. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
3. Subject to clause 5 below, we will not, without your express consent:
3.1. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
3.1.1. in relation to the payments options;
3.2. disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
3.2.1. to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
3.2.2. to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
4. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information, if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, PHSG is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
5. We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
Customer Service Contact Details
949 Park Street, Arcadia, Pretoria
012 430 7341
South African Rand (ZAR)
Country of Domicile